SANIMAX is seeking a Diesel Mechanic; come join our Green Bay team!
We are a green company that is focused on making the world a better place. Every year, we keep over 1.5 million tons of waste out of landfills, while making a positive impact on the local economy and community. Our family-oriented environment and team culture, great compensation and benefits package, and opportunities for advancement are just a few of the reasons we think youll love Sanimax.
WHY WORK FOR SANIMAX?
- Competitive Pay
- 3% Quarterly Bonus, Quarterly Tool Allowance, and Attendance Incentives
- 401 K $1 for $1 match up to 5%
- Great Benefit Package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Fun environment with room for growth
Shift: 2nd 4:00 p.m.-12:30 a.m. Monday through Friday with the occasional Saturday
- Utilizing mechanic skills for repairing truck fleet of primarily end-dump trailers and some yard equipment
- Troubleshooting and using diagnostics tools
- Entering and completing work orders
- Fabricating and metal work as necessary
- Preventive Maintenance to meet Department of Transportation standards
- Perform service calls as necessary
What you need:
- 1 year of experience or completed education is preferred
- Basic fabrication and welding skills is preferred
- Have own diesel mechanic tools is strongly encouraged
- Able to stay physically active throughout shift
- Strict attention to detail
- Valid drivers license is required CDL is a plus
If this sounds like you, we cant wait to meet you, apply today!
Please send your resume to: THIS EMAIL OR https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SANIMAX&cws=5&rid=1374
How to Apply:
Sanimax USA LLC