At Sanimax, were focused on making the world a better place. Every year, we keep over 1.5 million tons of waste out of landfills, while making a positive impact on the local economy and community. Were looking for a Yard and Facilities Team Member to join our Green Bay team! The Yard position is part of our Maintenance Team and plays an important role getting odd jobs done in the yard and reducing our reliance on 3rd party vendors for yard care and basic facilities maintenance.
Shift: 1st- Monday through Friday
- Competitive Wages
- 3% Quarterly Bonus
- 401K $1 for $1 match up to 5%
- Complete insurance package that offers medical, dental, and vision
This role is responsible for general upkeep of the Green Bay yard as well as a local storage facility.
- Lawn care: including- mowing the lawn, weed removal, lawn treatment and basic landscaping
- Emptying trash bins around the yard and facility
- Office upkeep, including- painting, moving office furniture as needed, cleaning stairways
- Supporting 3rd party snow removal vendor with some snow removal and salting walkways in winter
- Yard upkeep responsibilities such as painting, patching pot holes, cleaning, etc.
- Other yard and light maintenance responsibilities as needed
Able to work safely in an industrial environment
License needed to use company vehicle to off-site storage facility
Ability to use site equipment including- lawn mower, gator, golf cart, forklift, skid steer, and front-end loader (training provided)
Mechanical aptitude or light maintenance experience preferred
High school diploma or GED
If you are interested please apply by sending your resume to: THIS EMAIL OR https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SANIMAX&cws=5&rid=1378
How to Apply:
Sanimax USA LLC