Sanimax is seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist to join our South St. Paul office!
Our business is strong and growing. Were focused on making the world a better place. Every year, we keep over 1.5 million tons of waste out of landfills, while making a positive impact on the local economy and community.
Why work for Sanimax? Heres a few reason among many others!
- A family oriented company who values their employees
- A competitive salary and bonus
- A complete insurance package that includes medical, dental and vision.
- 401K with $ for $ match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
Performs routine laboratory analysis on finished and raw material products to support plant operations and provide product quality information. Monitor and maintain quality assurance program (Food safety Plan, SF/SF certification, etc.). This role will be responsible for quality in the South St Paul, MN district.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Prepares and conducts laboratory analysis on samples per established analytical procedures
- Sends samples to outside labs for analysis
- Inputs data into database and sends out samples as needed to 3rd party labs
- Prepares required chemical reagents for analytical procedures.
- Validates lab procedures
- Maintain 5S and work environment (H&S)
- Communicates with sales and production personnel to coordinate quality needs
- Performs data analysis and outlier recognition
- Creates, generates reports, and sends certificates of analysis via IsoVision computer systems or other applicable systems.
- Review, editing and documentation of Animal Food Safety Program
- Complete audit schedule of Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and Preventative Controls (PC)
- Perform Hazard analysis of processes
- Onsite Quality team member for Regulatory affairs
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of laboratory operations and analytical techniques
- Experience in a scientific field or quality assurance laboratory operation
- Proficient in math, Microsoft Office, basic lab skills
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment and have the capacity to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and be self-starter
Please apply by sending your resume to: THIS EMAIL OR https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SANIMAX&cws=5&rid=1380
How to Apply:
Sanimax USA LLC