CDL Class A Driver - $5,000 Sign On Bonus
Location: South St.Paul, Minnesota, United States
We are the 3R! By Reclaiming waste from the agri-food industry, and Renewing this through our processes, we are able to Return valuable ingredients back to the market to be used by many different industries in the creation of every day products.
Day after day, rain or shine our transport crews drive the distance of the earths circumference to meet the needs of our customers picking up by-products from the agri-food industry. In Sanimaxs highly specialized plants, we renew and transform the material into extraordinary quality products. Products renewed by Sanimax are returned on the market to our many customers who used them to manufacture numerous household products: Pet food, soaps, leather, lubricants, cutting oils, paint, rubber, tires, shampoos, cosmetics, perfumes, cleansing creams, medicines, inks, adhesives, solvents, antifreeze, fertilizers, and much more.
Sanimax is seeking a CDL Truck Driver to join our South Saint Paul team! We are offering a signing Bonus $5000
Sanimax offers relocation plans for CDL Truck Driver who wants to settle in South Saint Paul
We are looking for a hard working CDL Class a Truck Driver with experience to join our team!
*Shift: Midnight to 3:00a.m. Start times
Why join Sanimax as a CDL Class a Truck Driver:
- 3% Quarterly Bonus with a $5,000 hiring bonus! Our drivers annual salary is $65,000 a year!!
- Flexible schedules
- 401 K $1 for $1 match up to 5%
- Green company with strong values and years of established growth and stability
- Local Routes
- Fun team environment
- Relocation packages
As a CDL Truck Driver you will be responsible for:
- Drive top quality trucks to groceries, meat markets, and commercial accounts
- Collect and load products and materials at customer locations
- Maintain good customer relations with the point of contact at each site
- Monitor truck performance for preventative maintenance needs
- Help to create and maintain efficient collection routes
What Do You Need.
- CDL Class A license
- Good driving record
- Physical ability to help load products at onsite locations
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum of 6 months experience preferred, or new driving school graduates
- Experience in grocery product delivery, solid waste, or environmental services a plus!
Are you looking to contribute to a growing business, join us today!
How to Apply:
Sanimax USA LLC