Location: South St.Paul, Minnesota, United States
We are the 3R! By Reclaiming waste from the agri-food industry, and Renewing this through our processes, we are able to Return valuable ingredients back to the market to be used by many different industries in the creation of every day products.
Day after day, rain or shine our transport crews drive the distance of the earths circumference to meet the needs of our customers picking up by-products from the agri-food industry. In Sanimaxs highly specialized plants, we renew and transform the material into extraordinary quality products. Products renewed by Sanimax are returned on the market to our many customers who used them to manufacture numerous household products: Pet food, soaps, leather, lubricants, cutting oils, paint, rubber, tires, shampoos, cosmetics, perfumes, cleansing creams, medicines, inks, adhesives, solvents, antifreeze, fertilizers, and much more.
Sanimax is seeking a Fleet Mechanic to join our South Saint Paul team!
Sanimax offers relocation plans for Fleet Mechanic who wants to settle in South Saint Paul
Why join Sanimax?
- Training is offered
- 3% Quarterly Bonus
- Competitive Salary with medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401 K $1 for $1 with 5% Match
- Green company with strong values and years of established growth and stability
- Fun team environment with a family atmosphere
The Fleet Mechanic position is responsible for:
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and completing repairs and maintenance on semi-tractors and trailers
- Entering and completing the necessary paperwork for all repairs and maintenance in order to meet Department Of Transportation Standards
- Knowledge of diagnostics tools/systems is an asset
- Must be able to work in all types of conditions for extended periods of time, such outside or in the shop
Skills and Experience required:
- 1 year of experience or completed education in mechanics (automotive or diesel)
- High school diploma or tech school graduates are encouraged to apply
- Must hold a valid drivers license
- CDL Class A preferred, but not required
- Basic fabrication or welding skills a plus
- Diesel experience is a strong plus!
- Second shift opening 4:00p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Feel proud of your work and the company you work for !
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sanimax strongly supports equality in employment.
At the Forefront of Service and Innovation
From Sanimaxs locations, we serve customers across the continent and around the globe.
Our roots lie in rendering, one of the worlds oldest methods of recycling. More than a century later, it continues to be a central part of our business, but weve also taken the underlying philosophy of rendering reclaiming material, renewing it, and returning it to the market and extended it in new directions.
Today, we offer a range of by-product collection services, as well as specialized maintenance for the restaurant industry. Were a leading supplier of ingredients for agriculture and animal nutrition and a globally respected source for hides and skins.
Mechanic 3rd shift | South St.Paul, Minnesota, United States
How to Apply:
Sanimax USA LLC