Public Relations Specialist
Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States
We are the 3R! By Reclaiming waste from the agri-food industry, and Renewing this through our processes, we are able to Return valuable ingredients back to the market to be used by many different industries in the creation of every day products.
Day after day, rain or shine our transport crews drive the distance of the earths circumference to meet the needs of our customers picking up by-products from the agri-food industry. In Sanimaxs highly specialized plants, we renew and transform the material into extraordinary quality products. Products renewed by Sanimax are returned on the market to our many customers who used them to manufacture numerous household products: Pet food, soaps, leather, lubricants, cutting oils, paint, rubber, tires, shampoos, cosmetics, perfumes, cleansing creams, medicines, inks, adhesives, solvents, antifreeze, fertilizers, and much more.
Sanimax is looking for a Public Relations Specialist to join our team!
In support of the Sanimax Vision the Public Relations Coordinator plays an integral part in helping to educate our communities about Sanimax and our industry. This position will represent Sanimax in continuing to build relationships with our business neighbors and community helping to solidify a positive reputation of the work we do in the community and for the environment.
Why join Sanimax as a Public Relations Specialist?
- Competitive salary package with bonus
- 401k with a $1 for $1 match up to 5%
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Fun Team Environment
As a Public Relations Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Informing and educating the community on our business and create community relationships for all three US locations (Green Bay, WI; South St. Paul, MN; DeForest, WI)
- Review donation and sponsorship requests, do research on organizations, and make recommendations on contributions
- Act as a representative of the company during various community activities while keeping a record of activities and communications
- Participate in development of media strategies for the organization
- Identify local opportunities to maximize traditional and non-traditional strategies to educate the community regarding Sanimax
- Provide general support to the Green Bay district as needed
Skills and experience required:
- Bachelors degree in Communications, Public Relations, Urban Planning or any other program that may be related
- Experience working the public or a community helping to address concerns is a plus
- Excellent communication skills including ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and ability to develop written communication and presentations
- Dynamic individual with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to organize, plan, and coordinate
- Customer focused to ensure needs are met for both internal and external customers
- Ability to travel as needed
Feel proud of the work you do and the company you work for.
How to Apply:
Sanimax USA LLC