Locations: Appleton Green Bay Milwaukee
Were passionate about our associates. We look for special people to join our team. Given the work we do, naturally they tend to be very bright and highly imaginative. But we also look for people who are disciplined about their work, and committed to their professional growth. Who are collaborators and communicators, problem-solvers and opportunity-seizers. Who are engaging, fun, pleasant people with the integrity we value so highly.
Were looking for the needle in the haystack. We are GROWING and are in need of an amazing Project Manager!
As a Project Manager at Skyline you will:
- Manage projects ranging in complexity from small to medium corporate solutions including estimating, scheduling, coordinating, assigning resources, ensuring that project funding is secured, and assisting in recommending business solutions/alternatives for projects, assessing, managing program risks, issues, escalating and problem resolutions according to process.
- Be responsible for front line contact with client representatives on all project related issues for the entire life cycle.
- Manage overall implementation of a project and its resources.
- Prepare project scope and developing project plans, defining resource loading, skill requirements, tracking milestones and metrics.
- Manage the project budget including forecasts against actual, travel and expenses, and collection of receivables.
- Develop new systems exhibiting proficiency in each phase of the systems development life cycle.
- Perform a wide variety of technical, architecture, and non-technical tasks.
- Provide consultation on complex projects and be considered a top level contributor/specialist.
- Coach and mentor resources through the project life cycle. This may include being responsible for leading a group of 2-50 people.
- Manage the project management responsibilities between multiple projects.
- Work with business users to solve business issues and identify opportunities for improved business solutions.
- Work as a liaison between the client, business analyst, developers, and the executive management in delivering and communicating the desired client expectations.
- Implement collaboration/document management solutions, specific knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and other related Microsoft products is strongly desired.
- Train and mentor mainstream IS concepts, technologies, and methodologies.
To be considered for the Project Manager role at Skyline you must, at a minimum:
- Possess an Associates degree in Information Systems or other related technical discipline.
- Have two or more years of project management experience.
- Have exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication and organization skills.
- Have the ability to balance multiple projects while remaining focused on the needs of end users and clients.
- Have the ability to work independently or as a member of a team of technical professionals.
- Possess the desire for continued education and certification as it relates to the position.
- Experience working in a consulting company is a plus.
- Microsoft Certification is a plus.
- One technology-related certification preferred. (i.e. Microsoft Project Management Professional)
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
At Skyline Technologies, our work environment is designed to foster personal, professional, and corporate growth. Our distinctive culture promotes a healthy balance between family and professional life, provides educational and growth opportunities, and encourages teamwork and fun.
With a variety of careers in the IT field to offer, Skyline actively recruits and hires the best and brightest IT people around. Our associates are innovators, developers, and implementers who possess a great business sense as well as outstanding technical skills. If you’re a talented technical professional looking for a rewarding and challenging career, Skyline wants to hear from you!
Skyline Technologies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.