Senior Web & Mobile Software Engineer
Locations: Appleton Green Bay Milwaukee
Were passionate about our associates. We look for special people to join our team. Given the work we do, naturally they tend to be very bright and highly imaginative. But we also look for people who are disciplined about their work, and committed to their professional growth. Who are collaborators and communicators, problem-solvers and opportunity-seizers. Who are engaging, fun, pleasant people with the integrity we value so highly.
Were looking for the needle in the haystack. We are GROWING and are in need of an amazing Senior Web & Mobile Software Engineer!
As a Senior Web & Mobile Software Engineer at Skyline you will:
- Lead the design, development, testing, and deployment of CMS-based and mobile web solutions.
- Need to interpret client requirements and make technology recommendations while giving consideration to the project budgets.
- Coaching junior team members will be something youll do on a daily basis.
- Provide exceptional service to clients by developing long-term customer relationships based on trust, open communication, delivery of results and mutual respect.
- Work closely with client teams and can easily work within a cross-functional team to design integrated digital marketing solutions for clients.
- Provide technical expertise to clients and other Skyline associates across all levels of the organization and be confident in making recommendations and providing guidance.
- Work with the team to scope and estimate projects and gather requirements from clients.
- Design solutions that meet project requirements while employing the appropriate levels of technology.
- Develop software from design and specifications while following all software coding and quality standards.
- Perform the required unit and system testing to insure a quality product. Assists in the user acceptance testing (UAT) process and address any issues that arise in UAT.
- Troubleshoot technical problems that arise and provide recommendations for workable solutions.
- Complete all tasks to requirement, on-time and on-budget.
To be considered for the Senior Web & Mobile Software Engineer role at Skyline you must, at a minimum:
- Have a solid foundation in leveraging Microsoft based content management solutions. Experience with Kentico, Sitefinity, or DNN is preferred.
- Development experience utilizing C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET or equivalent languages.
- Front-end development skills with experience in leveraging frameworks such as AngularJS.
- Experience with SQL, XML, and web services.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) is a plus.
- Have a minimum of an Associates degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related technical discipline plus 3 years of application development experience.
- Have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Have effective oral and written communication and organization skills.
- Ability to balance multiple projects while remaining focused on the needs of our clients.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team of technical professionals.
- Desire for continued education and certification as it relates to the position.
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
At Skyline Technologies, our work environment is designed to foster personal, professional, and corporate growth. Our distinctive culture promotes a healthy balance between family and professional life, provides educational and growth opportunities, and encourages teamwork and fun.
With a variety of careers in the IT field to offer, Skyline actively recruits and hires the best and brightest IT people around. Our associates are innovators, developers, and implementers who possess a great business sense as well as outstanding technical skills. If you’re a talented technical professional looking for a rewarding and challenging career, Skyline wants to hear from you!
Skyline Technologies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.