Locations: Appleton Green Bay Milwaukee
Were passionate about our associates. We look for special people to join our team. Given the work we do, naturally they tend to be very bright and highly imaginative. But we also look for people who are disciplined about their work, and committed to their professional growth. Who are collaborators and communicators, problem-solvers and opportunity-seizers. Who are engaging, fun, pleasant people with the integrity we value so highly.
Were looking for the needle in the haystack. We are GROWING and are in need of an amazing SharePoint Analyst!
As a SharePoint Analyst at Skyline you will:
- Partner with clients in developing requirements and business processes for use with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Configure SharePoint (foundation, standard and enterprise editions) using SharePoints out-ofthe-box functionality.
- Prepare and conduct mentoring sessions or training sessions for clients on SharePoint.
To be considered for the SharePoint Analyst role at Skyline you must, at a minimum:
- Possess a Bachelor`s degree in Business or a similar discipline.
- Have experience in modeling business processes and gathering requirements for small to mid-sized projects.
- Strive to eliminate ambiguity in, or varying interpretations of requirement
- Be able to prepare requirements documentation in a format understandable to the recipient audience.
- Have a general understanding of traditional and Agile project management methodologies.
- Possess analytical and problem solving skills as well as organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Have the ability to balance multiple projects while remaining focused on the needs of end users, clients and the Project Manager.
- Have knowledge of web development or application development.
- Have knowledge of developing in Microsoft technologies.
- Be able to develop test cases and conduct appropriate testing prior to software deployment.
- Experience as a SharePoint power user is preferred.
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
At Skyline Technologies, our work environment is designed to foster personal, professional, and corporate growth. Our distinctive culture promotes a healthy balance between family and professional life, provides educational and growth opportunities, and encourages teamwork and fun.
With a variety of careers in the IT field to offer, Skyline actively recruits and hires the best and brightest IT people around. Our associates are innovators, developers, and implementers who possess a great business sense as well as outstanding technical skills. If you’re a talented technical professional looking for a rewarding and challenging career, Skyline wants to hear from you!
Skyline Technologies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.