SharePoint Software Engineer
Locations: Appleton Green Bay Milwaukee
Were passionate about our associates. We look for special people to join our team. Given the work we do, naturally they tend to be very bright and highly imaginative. But we also look for people who are disciplined about their work, and committed to their professional growth. Who are collaborators and communicators, problem-solvers and opportunity-seizers. Who are engaging, fun, pleasant people with the integrity we value so highly.
Were looking for the needle in the haystack. We are GROWING and are in need of an amazing SharePoint Software Engineer!
As a SharePoint Software Engineer at Skyline you will:
- Develop SharePoint-based applications.
- Design and implement custom web parts and other programs that leverage the SharePoint object model.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering computer capacity and limitations, operating time and type of results.
To be considered for the SharePoint Software Engineer role at Skyline you must, at a minimum:
- Possess an Associates degree in Computer Science or related subject.
- Be skilled in .NET, SQL Server/SQL, HTML/HTML5 jQuery, XML and Software Development Processes/SDLC.
- Possess knowledge of Windows Workflow, SSRS, Cascading Style Sheets and Silverlight.
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
At Skyline Technologies, our work environment is designed to foster personal, professional, and corporate growth. Our distinctive culture promotes a healthy balance between family and professional life, provides educational and growth opportunities, and encourages teamwork and fun.
With a variety of careers in the IT field to offer, Skyline actively recruits and hires the best and brightest IT people around. Our associates are innovators, developers, and implementers who possess a great business sense as well as outstanding technical skills. If you’re a talented technical professional looking for a rewarding and challenging career, Skyline wants to hear from you!
Skyline Technologies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.