Custom Software .NET Developer - Mid to Senior Level
Locations: AppletonGreen BayMilwaukee
Were passionate about our associates. We look for special people to join our team. Given the work we do, naturally they tend to be very bright and highly imaginative. But we also look for people who are disciplined about their work, and committed to their professional growth. Who are collaborators and communicators, problem-solvers and opportunity-seizers. Who are engaging, fun, pleasant people with the integrity we value so highly.
Were looking for the needle in the haystack. We are GROWING and are in need of an amazing Custom Software .NET Developer - Mid to Senior Level!
As a Custom Software .NET Developer - Mid to Senior Level at Skyline you will:
- Demonstrate the company`s corporate values.
- Provide exceptional service to clients by developing long-term customer relationships based on trust, delivery of results and mutual respect.
- Perform design, development, testing, and deployment tasks as assigned by the Leader and/or Project Manager. Completes all tasks to requirement, on-time and on-budget.
- Create effective, efficient designs that meet scheduled project requirements while employing the appropriate levels of technology available. Participate in design review sessions to ensure that designs meet requirements while employing the appropriate levels of technology
- Develop software from design and specifications while following all software coding and quality standards.
- Perform the required unit and system testing to ensure a quality product. Assists in the user acceptance testing (UAT) process and address any issues that arise in UAT. Maintains all issues from testing using the appropriate issue tracking software.
- Troubleshoot technical problems that arise and provide recommendations for workable solutions.
To be considered for the Custom Software .NET Developer - Mid to Senior Level role at Skyline you must, at a minimum:
- Minimum of an Associates degree in Information Systems or other related technical discipline plus 3 years of application development experience. Experience working in a consulting company is a plus. Microsoft Certification a plus.
- Skilled in: .NET, SQL Server, T-SQL
- Minimum of one technology-related certification preferred. (i.e. Microsoft Certified Software Developer)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective oral and written communication and organization skills. Ability to balance multiple projects while remaining focused on the needs of end users, clients and the Project Manager.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team of technical professionals.
- Quality of work reflects few issues
- Most of work and solutions provided require little rework
- If you have more than this, thats great, we have a number of levels within our structure!
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
At Skyline Technologies, our work environment is designed to foster personal, professional, and corporate growth. Our distinctive culture promotes a healthy balance between family and professional life, provides educational and growth opportunities, and encourages teamwork and fun.
With a variety of careers in the IT field to offer, Skyline actively recruits and hires the best and brightest IT people around. Our associates are innovators, developers, and implementers who possess a great business sense as well as outstanding technical skills. If you’re a talented technical professional looking for a rewarding and challenging career, Skyline wants to hear from you!
Skyline Technologies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.