Business Development Manager
Locations: Appleton Green Bay Milwaukee
Were passionate about our associates. We look for special people to join our team. Given the work we do, naturally they tend to be very bright and highly imaginative. But we also look for people who are disciplined about their work, and committed to their professional growth. Who are collaborators and communicators, problem-solvers and opportunity-seizers. Who are engaging, fun, pleasant people with the integrity we value so highly.
Were looking for the needle in the haystack. We are GROWING and are in need of an amazing Business Development Manager!
As a Business Development Manager at Skyline you will:
- Demonstrate the company`s values.
- Develop relationships efficiently with a cross section of clients including strategic and enterprise clients.
- Execute the sales process from prospecting to close. A portion of this book of business is with existing clients that already have a relationship with Skyline.
- Identify, qualify and close new business opportunities; define and research new target organizations and establish sales contacts through various sources within identified target markets.
- Partner with peers at Microsoft specifically their account managers and technical peers to identify opportunities that can be advanced through our sales pipeline.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, offerings, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Assess clients business models, market position, competition, customers and prospects in order to effectively develop sales strategy for each potential and existing client. Responsible for partnering with clients to establish opportunities for growth with their technology capabilities.
- Manage communication with clients throughout all aspects of the sales process which includes but is not limited to scheduling and leading client meetings, negotiation of services, providing status reports, high level requirements gathering of service opportunities and responding to inquiries.
- Manage all aspects of the internal contract process which includes but is not limited to proposal development, review, client presentation, negotiation of statements of work and final contract execution. Communicates all stages of the sales process with appropriate business units.
- Complete sales opportunity status reporting throughout the entire sales process for informational and billing purposes. Prepare periodic sales reports showing volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansions. Review and analyze sales performance against programs, quotes and plans.
- Utilize CRM to maintain records on leads, opportunities, and proposals.
- Attend industry events to promote the companys image and services.
- Perform any special duties as assigned by the supervisor.
To be considered for the Business Development Manager role at Skyline you must, at a minimum:
- Possess 7-10+ years of experience with IT services sales to strategic and enterprise accounts in Wisconsin.
- Have a minimum of a Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Information Systems or other applicable discipline.
- A Relationship with and knowledge of Microsoft preferred.
- A passion for delighting clients by adding value and being highly proactive.
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales goals, closing skills, territory management, prospecting skills, negotiation, self-confidence, product/service knowledge, presentation skills, and client relationships.
- Ability to follow established internal processes to help organization effectively service clients after the close of the sale.
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
At Skyline Technologies, our work environment is designed to foster personal, professional, and corporate growth. Our distinctive culture promotes a healthy balance between family and professional life, provides educational and growth opportunities, and encourages teamwork and fun.
With a variety of careers in the IT field to offer, Skyline actively recruits and hires the best and brightest IT people around. Our associates are innovators, developers, and implementers who possess a great business sense as well as outstanding technical skills. If you’re a talented technical professional looking for a rewarding and challenging career, Skyline wants to hear from you!
Skyline Technologies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.