Sr. UX-Web Designer
Locations: Appleton Green Bay Milwaukee
Were passionate about our associates. We look for special people to join our team. Given the work we do, naturally they tend to be very bright and highly imaginative. But we also look for people who are disciplined about their work, and committed to their professional growth. Who are collaborators and communicators, problem-solvers and opportunity-seizers. Who are engaging, fun, pleasant people with the integrity we value so highly.
Were looking for the needle in the haystack. We are GROWING and are in need of an amazing Sr. UX-Web Designer !
As a Sr. UX-Web Designer at Skyline you will:
- Drive us forward in design and UX advances in the public-facing web area, then evangelize these advances both within the organization and externally.
- Work hand-in-hand with web managing consultant to create web content, blogs, sales materials, proposals, RFP responses, and presentations.
- Work to understand a clients goals and help them transform that digitally while giving consideration to their budgetary boundaries.
- Know when/how to guide a client for design and UX considerations.
- We want someone who fully embraces consulting our jobs are to help a client succeed.
- Lead this role joins a new team designed to help drive this business we will expect a sense of ownership, engagement, motivation, and excitement daily.
- May be responsible for mentoring junior designers and front end developers.
- Be an engaging, fun, and generally pleasant person. Were a down to earth organization - Prima Donnas need not apply.
- We expect this role to desire to continue their education and maintain knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud, Balsamiq, Axure, and UserTesting.com, as well as knowledge of digital marketing strategies.
- Enjoy and excel providing original strategic creative digital design concepts, articulating creative concepts and rationale to others, interpreting client feedback, and incorporating this feedback.
- Possess strong knowledge of tools and techniques developing the user experience and mobile first design.
- Be an A+ communicator! This role will be interactive in many aspects with many clients, practices within Skyline and team members. You should be clear and concise while able to adjust to the mindset of your audience while articulating your solutions.
- Responsible for creating and providing constant improvement to the creative design and user experience processes for Skyline so we can scale with our aggressive growth initiatives.
- Execute research and cultivate subject matter expertise with regards to current techniques that drive a compelling user experience and engaging design.
To be considered for the Sr. UX-Web Designer role at Skyline you must, at a minimum:
- Be flexible and agile as you will be team and client facing, bringing direction from stakeholder interviews and usability tests top facilitate design collaboration sessions.
- Be able to present designs to clients, explaining creative strategy and its influence on the design and user experience process.
- Possess strong analytical skills and ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- You should maintain knowledge of agile best practices and have the ability to meld design and user experience with this methodology.
- This role will provide exceptional service to clients by developing long-term customer relationships based on trust, open communication, delivery of results and mutual respect.
- You will juggle multiple projects and design ideas effectively.
- Work closely with client teams and can easily insert yourself into the process of designing integrated digital marketing solutions for clients.
- Work with the team to scope and estimate projects and gather requirements from clients.
- When it comes down to it, all of our associate demonstrate Skylines corporate values The Skyline Way.
- Sound good? If you have a minimum of bachelors degree and five years experience in a similar consulting-type role with at least two years experience in a senior or leadership role, send us your info!
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
At Skyline Technologies, our work environment is designed to foster personal, professional, and corporate growth. Our distinctive culture promotes a healthy balance between family and professional life, provides educational and growth opportunities, and encourages teamwork and fun.
With a variety of careers in the IT field to offer, Skyline actively recruits and hires the best and brightest IT people around. Our associates are innovators, developers, and implementers who possess a great business sense as well as outstanding technical skills. If you’re a talented technical professional looking for a rewarding and challenging career, Skyline wants to hear from you!
Skyline Technologies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.