Locations: AppletonGreen BayMilwaukee
Were passionate about our associates. We look for special people to join our team. Given the work we do, naturally they tend to be very bright and highly imaginative. But we also look for people who are disciplined about their work, and committed to their professional growth. Who are collaborators and communicators, problem-solvers and opportunity-seizers. Who are engaging, fun, pleasant people with the integrity we value so highly.
Were looking for the needle in the haystack. We are GROWING and are in need of an amazing Business Analyst!
As a Business Analyst at Skyline you will:
- Establish project requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, business process descriptions, case scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis. Ensure all stakeholders are involved in requirements gathering activities.
- Analyze and document accurate and detailed requirement specification documents, user interface guides, functional specification documents, business processes and workflows. Effectively organize and categorize large amounts of information provided by stakeholders.
- Develop business cases for candidate projects. Identify costs and benefits for potential projects to aid decision makers in selecting high value projects for their organization.
- Evaluate information that is acquired and reconcile conflicts and/or challenge assumptions to ensure the utmost quality outcome for the client. Identify alternative solutions for solving business problems and objectively recommend solutions based on evidence collected during analysis.
- Develop test cases and conducts appropriate testing prior to software deployment.
- Evaluate commercial, off-the-shelf (COTS) software or software as a service (SaaS) solutions when appropriate for solving client business requirements.
- Provide linkage between the clients business, technical staff, and any third-party vendors regarding project requirements throughout the development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to determine usability and performance needs as part of establishing the technical vision.
- Determine which techniques and artifacts should be used for each project based on size, complexity and stakeholders.
- Respond to changing organizational priorities. Manage change requests relating to the project plans daily to meet the agreed deadlines. Mitigate risks ensuring project success.
- Work closely with project managers and assists with project planning. Provide project services when necessary.
- Resolve conflict and issues when necessary.
- Design and execute test scripts and test scenarios. Coordinate with the various business units that test, validate, evaluate new applications and functions, and determine issues in services and software.
To be considered for the Business Analyst role at Skyline you must, at a minimum:
- Possess a Bachelors degree in Business, Information Systems or similar discipline.
- Have three years of Business Analyst experience with two years of experience driving the specification development for major systems.
- Have experience in modeling business processes and conducting requirements gathering for projects of all sizes and scope.
- Have a general understanding of related methodologies and tools.
- Demonstrate exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively as well as provide verbal and written communication.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills. Effectively work with people at all levels of the organization.
- Have excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple projects while remaining focused on the needs of end users, clients and the Project Manager.
- Have the ability to work independently or as a member of a team of technical professionals.
- Have knowledge in web development or application development. Knowledge of developing in Microsoft technologies is a plus.
- Show a desire for continued education and certification as it relates to the position.
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
At Skyline Technologies, our work environment is designed to foster personal, professional, and corporate growth. Our distinctive culture promotes a healthy balance between family and professional life, provides educational and growth opportunities, and encourages teamwork and fun.
With a variety of careers in the IT field to offer, Skyline actively recruits and hires the best and brightest IT people around. Our associates are innovators, developers, and implementers who possess a great business sense as well as outstanding technical skills. If you’re a talented technical professional looking for a rewarding and challenging career, Skyline wants to hear from you!
Skyline Technologies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.