Cloud Systems Engineer
Locations: AppletonGreen BayMilwaukee
Were passionate about our associates. We look for special people to join our team. Given the work we do, naturally they tend to be very bright and highly imaginative. But we also look for people who are disciplined about their work, and committed to their professional growth. Who are collaborators and communicators, problem-solvers and opportunity-seizers. Who are engaging, fun, pleasant people with the integrity we value so highly.
Were looking for the needle in the haystack. We are GROWING and are in need of an amazing Cloud Systems Engineer!
As a Cloud Systems Engineer at Skyline you will:
Play an integral role in the companys strategic direction with Office 365 and Azure! This role will specialize in infrastructure, identity and access management, and security. The Cloud Systems engineer will be responsible for design, deployment and warranty support of these technology platforms while ensuring the best possible customer experience. This role will also understand networking topologies and Azure directory structure.
- Demonstrate the company`s corporate values.
- Lead or participate in understanding the clients objectives, assessment of the clients environment, and documenting results and recommendations.
- Complete and/or oversee moderate to complex system analysis and design specifications.
- Design, install and deploy cloud infrastructure technology solutions to meet client objectives using solutions provided by Microsoft and in accordance with Skyline defined best practices.
- Provide insight and implementation to network design, system administration and security for customers migrating to the Cloud and Office 365.
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge of Office 365, the Cloud, competing related technologies, competitors and the market.
- Conduct informal training for clients by documenting process details and communicating process information on a face-to-face basis.
- Assist in developing a strategic direction for software development and technology solutions in the Office 365 and Cloud space with the objective of achieving and maintaining competitive advantage for the companys service and technology offerings.
- Contribute to policy, program and standards that ensure IT development and deployment are done within the context of industry best practice.
To be considered for the Cloud Systems Engineer role at Skyline you must, at a minimum:
- An Associates degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- One year of experience with Azure Virtual Machines, Virtual Networking, Storage, Load Balancing, and other Infrastructure as a Service offerings.
- Three years of experience in Network / Systems integration and administration.
- Able to review, understand and create PowerShell scripts as required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft server technologies, relational database technologies and network hardware configurations to assist clients in planning their migration to Office 365 and Azure.
- Highly skilled in networking fundamentals such as IIS, DNS routing and firewalls.
- Experience with Azure Active Directory.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team of technical professionals.
- Displays a strong commitment to organizational success by delivering on commitments.
- Must work well in a collaborative environment and share information across the team.
- Possess a strong ability for self-direction.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and deliver on commitments to clients.
- Apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve issues for customers.
- Be flexible and open to changing business needs, conditions, work responsibilities, or unexpected obstacles.
- Exemplify the characteristics, qualities and conduct expected in a professional role.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, collaborative work style, and eagerness to learn.
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
At Skyline Technologies, our work environment is designed to foster personal, professional, and corporate growth. Our distinctive culture promotes a healthy balance between family and professional life, provides educational and growth opportunities, and encourages teamwork and fun.
With a variety of careers in the IT field to offer, Skyline actively recruits and hires the best and brightest IT people around. Our associates are innovators, developers, and implementers who possess a great business sense as well as outstanding technical skills. If you’re a talented technical professional looking for a rewarding and challenging career, Skyline wants to hear from you!
Skyline Technologies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.