Project Manager - Portals & Collaboration
Locations: AppletonGreen BayMilwaukee
Were passionate about our associates. We look for special people to join our team. Given the work we do, naturally they tend to be very bright and highly imaginative. But we also look for people who are disciplined about their work, and committed to their professional growth. Who are collaborators and communicators, problem-solvers and opportunity-seizers. Who are engaging, fun, pleasant people with the integrity we value so highly.
Were looking for the needle in the haystack. We are GROWING and are in need of an amazing Project Manager - Portals & Collaboration!
As a Project Manager - Portals & Collaboration at Skyline you will:
- Demonstrates the company`s corporate values.
- Responsible for front line contact with client representatives on all project related issues for entire life cycle for small to medium corporate projects.
- Provide project status reports and/or meeting notes to client.
- Facilitate client and internal meetings (kick-off, status, ad-hoc).
- Responsible for implementing continuous improvement strategies
- Responsible for setting up projects (SL, VSTS, OneNote, SharePoint, etc.)
- Approve project invoices
- Responsible in managing overall implementation lifecycle of a project and its resources.
- Monitor project scope, budget, timeline and risks.
- Responsible for managing the project budget including managing of forecasts against actual, travel and expenses, and collection of receivables.
- Project Issue Management
- Use Power BI reports for project tracking
- Provide consultation on complex projects and be considered a top-level contributor/specialist.
- Coach and mentor resources through the project life cycle.
- Manage the project management responsibilities between multiple projects.
- Understand the variety of services and solutions offered by Skyline Technologies. Work with business users to solve business issues and identify opportunities for improved business solutions.
- Perform various administrative tasks including status reports, time recording, etc.
- Maintains knowledge of current trend and developments in the field by reading appropriate books, journals and other literature and attending related conferences and seminars.
- Other duties as assigned.
To be considered for the Project Manager - Portals & Collaboration role at Skyline you must, at a minimum:
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Information Systems or other related technical discipline plus 2-4 years of project management experience.
- Knowledge of SharePoint is a plus.
- Scrum Master Certification is a plus.
- Strong understanding and experience with project, program and portfolio management. Project Management certification (PMP) is a plus.
- Strong understanding and experience in budget development and management techniques.
- Awareness of current and emerging technological development in software, web and mobile technologies.
- Highly effective oral and written communication and organization skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and associates at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team of technical professionals.
- Demonstrated solution development applying industry-standard methodology approaches.
- Desire for continued education and certification as it relates to the position.
- Ability to travel with personal vehicle to multiple customer locations within the geographic region covered by Skylines services.
- Experience working in a consulting company is a plus.
- Microsoft Certification a plus.
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
At Skyline Technologies, our work environment is designed to foster personal, professional, and corporate growth. Our distinctive culture promotes a healthy balance between family and professional life, provides educational and growth opportunities, and encourages teamwork and fun.
With a variety of careers in the IT field to offer, Skyline actively recruits and hires the best and brightest IT people around. Our associates are innovators, developers, and implementers who possess a great business sense as well as outstanding technical skills. If you’re a talented technical professional looking for a rewarding and challenging career, Skyline wants to hear from you!
Skyline Technologies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.