Mid to Senior Software Engineer - Mobile
Locations: AppletonGreen BayMilwaukee
Were passionate about our associates. We look for special people to join our team. Given the work we do, naturally they tend to be very bright and highly imaginative. But we also look for people who are disciplined about their work, and committed to their professional growth. Who are collaborators and communicators, problem-solvers and opportunity-seizers. Who are engaging, fun, pleasant people with the integrity we value so highly.
Were looking for the needle in the haystack. We are GROWING and are in need of an amazing Mid to Senior Software Engineer - Mobile!
As a Mid to Senior Software Engineer - Mobile at Skyline you will:
- Design and implement comprehensive mobile solutions by understanding customer problems, project goals, and technical requirements
- Collaborate with clients and project teams to scope and estimate projects, and design and deliver integrated mobile solutions
- Participate in all technical aspects of team deliverables, including quality, performance, maintainability, and scalability
- Make confident recommendations and provide guidance on mobile solutions
- Lead the design, development, testing, and deployment of mobile solutions
- Interpret client requirements and make technology recommendations while considering project budgets
- Provide exceptional service to clients by developing long-term relationships based on trust, open communication, delivery of results and mutual respect
- Provide technical expertise to clients and Skyline associates across all levels of the organization
- Coach and mentor junior team members in mobile technology
- Troubleshoot technical problems that arise and provide recommendations for workable solutions
- Complete all tasks to requirement, on-time and on-budget
To be considered for the Mid to Senior Software Engineer - Mobile role at Skyline you must, at a minimum:
- Associates degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related technical discipline plus 3 years of application development experience
- 3+ years of development experience utilizing C#, Java, Objective-C, Swift or Kotlin
- Experience with IDEs like Visual Studio, XCode, or Android Studio
- A strong foundation in development of native apps with Xamarin, traditional Android or traditional iOS stacks
- A solid understanding of JSON-based RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective oral and written communication and organization skills
- The ability to balance multiple projects while remaining focused on the needs of our clients
- The ability to work independently and as a member of a team of technical professionals
- A desire for continued education and certification as it relates to the position
- Experience using HockeyApp or Mobile Center
- Experience with React Native, would be beneficial
- Knowledge of web application servers and databases
- Experience deploying to app stores
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
At Skyline Technologies, our work environment is designed to foster personal, professional, and corporate growth. Our distinctive culture promotes a healthy balance between family and professional life, provides educational and growth opportunities, and encourages teamwork and fun.
With a variety of careers in the IT field to offer, Skyline actively recruits and hires the best and brightest IT people around. Our associates are innovators, developers, and implementers who possess a great business sense as well as outstanding technical skills. If you’re a talented technical professional looking for a rewarding and challenging career, Skyline wants to hear from you!
Skyline Technologies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.