Systems Engineer - Office 365/SharePoint
Locations: AppletonGreen BayMilwaukee
Were passionate about our associates. We look for special people to join our team. Given the work we do, naturally they tend to be very bright and highly imaginative. But we also look for people who are disciplined about their work, and committed to their professional growth. Who are collaborators and communicators, problem-solvers and opportunity-seizers. Who are engaging, fun, pleasant people with the integrity we value so highly.
Were looking for the needle in the haystack. We are GROWING and are in need of an amazing Systems Engineer - Office 365/SharePoint!
As a Systems Engineer - Office 365/SharePoint at Skyline you will:
Office 365/SharePoint Engineers are expected to be able to implement and engineer the following systems:
- Install and configure Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Implement and configure an Office 365 tenant
- Perform platform migrations to SharePoint on-premises and SharePoint Online with out-of-the-box and third-party tools
- Lead efforts in troubleshooting, remediating and optimizing any and all SharePoint and/or Office 365-based issues
- Architect high quality solutions to meet functional, non-functional and regulatory requirements and provide strategic recommendations for growth
- Install and configure Nintex Forms and Workflow
- SharePoint Online with OneDrive Online
- Microsoft Teams/Skype for Business Online
- Enterprise Mobility & Security solutions, including Azure AD Premium, Azure Information Protection, Advanced Threat Analytics and Protection
- Exchange Online and Exchange On-premises
- Microsoft Security & Compliance Center
To be considered for the Systems Engineer - Office 365/SharePoint role at Skyline you must, at a minimum:
- Possess an Associates degree in Computer Science or related subject.
- Have experience installing, configuring and deploying SharePoint and SharePoint solutions.
- Have an expert understanding of SharePoint Online architecture, Exchange Online and Office365. This includes SharePoint administration, tenant settings, and user profiles.
- Have prior experience in a technical lead capacity with content migrations, including SharePoint 2007/2010/2013 to 2016 or SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business .
- Possess an understanding of the modern SharePoint framework, governance, and information architecture, such as Hubs and Site Designs.
- Have experience with and understanding of third-party tools related to SharePoint and Office 365 (i.e., AvePoint, Metalogix, Sharegate, Nintex, K2, KnowledgeLake, etc.).
- Possess good working knowledge of authentication mechanisms, such as Active Directory Federation Services and Azure AD Connect.
- Possess Active Directory (AD) and Azure AD management experience.
- Have experience implementing and managing Azure Rights Management Services and Information Rights Management policies.
- Have networking fundamentals including IP, DNS, routing, and firewalls.
- Have solid understanding of enterprise corporate environment extending beyond application platform to network, OS, client OS, browsers, DNS, WAN optimization, load balancing, encryption, authentication, etc.
- Be skilled with Office clients, InfoPath, Forms Services, PowerApps and Flow.
- Have an understanding of .NET development principles, HTML/HTML5, basic scripting and development skills, PowerShell and PnP.
- Possess an understanding of SQL Server operation and administration.
- Have expertise in coordination and escalation to Microsoft support and ability to coordinate with first- and third-party software vendors as needed for resolution of business-impacting problems
- Employ versatility while working with multiple technical and business teams at all levels, therefore exceptional verbal and written communication skills are critical
- Experience with analyzing complex issues and delivering appropriate technical solutions
- Experience providing user guidance, documentation, and consultation
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong conceptual and analytic thinking skills with the ability to independently drive timely resolution of complex issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate effectively with a broad group of business and technical stakeholders
- Experience in evaluating business requirements and turning them in to technical designs
- Microsoft Certified Professional - MSCE Productivity preferred
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
At Skyline Technologies, our work environment is designed to foster personal, professional, and corporate growth. Our distinctive culture promotes a healthy balance between family and professional life, provides educational and growth opportunities, and encourages teamwork and fun.
With a variety of careers in the IT field to offer, Skyline actively recruits and hires the best and brightest IT people around. Our associates are innovators, developers, and implementers who possess a great business sense as well as outstanding technical skills. If you’re a talented technical professional looking for a rewarding and challenging career, Skyline wants to hear from you!
Skyline Technologies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.