Senior Business Analyst I
Locations: AppletonGreen BayMilwaukee
Were passionate about our associates. We look for special people to join our team. Given the work we do, naturally they tend to be very bright and highly imaginative. But we also look for people who are disciplined about their work, and committed to their professional growth. Who are collaborators and communicators, problem-solvers and opportunity-seizers. Who are engaging, fun, pleasant people with the integrity we value so highly.
Were looking for the needle in the haystack. We are GROWING and are in need of an amazing Senior Business Analyst I!
As a Senior Business Analyst I at Skyline you will:
- Demonstrate the company`s corporate values.
- Develop well-formed functional and non-functional requirements using modern or traditional techniques from which the application development team members can develop new software solutions or modify existing application software solutions.
- Have familiarity and usage of techniques related to diagramming, modeling, prototyping, and backlog management.
- Work with business users to solve business issues and identify opportunities for improved business solutions.
- Provide and/or lead input to estimates.
- Provide role leadership, in the form of coaching/mentoring of associates and standards enforcement for project team members and practice associates.
- Develop and maintain effective and collaborative relationships.
- Persuade others to reverse negative attitudes/behaviors. Maximize strengths/minimize limitations. Consolidate varied viewpoints/positions.
- Function in a scrum master/project manager/quality assurance capacity as a secondary marketable skill.
- Train and mentor mainstream IT concepts, technologies, and methods/frameworks
- Perform any special duties as assigned by the supervisor.
To be considered for the Senior Business Analyst I role at Skyline you must, at a minimum:
- Possess a Bachelors degree in interrelated discipline plus 10 years of Business Analysis experience.
- Experience creating, utilizing and maintaining traditional and/or modern techniques, templates and written communications used by both the business and IT.
- Solid understanding of various methodologies & frameworks (PMBOK, Agile, Traditional, SCRUM). Experience with Agile projects is a must.
- Certifications in CCBA, CBAP, PSM, CSM, CUA, and prior consulting experience a plus.
- Experience with formal software quality assurances tools and processes such as writing and executing test plans is a plus.
- Exposure, understanding and utilization of design thinking principles is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead a team of analysts in larger scale project initiatives by developing standards, setting analytics metrics and facilitation of requirements sessions and delivery to team and client.
- Effective oral and written communication and organization skills. Ability to balance one or multiple projects while remaining focused on the needs of end users, clients and project team members.
- Ability to be flexible on type of assignment (industry, framework, team size, scope, length of assignment, and location).
- Ability to flex the business analysis role based on project budget and client needs.
- Ability to challenge the status quo.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team of professionals.
- Desire for continued education and certification as it relates to the position.
- Be comfortable giving open feedback and having difficult conversations with associates or clients.
- Be comfortable receiving feedback and incorporating it into execution of responsibilities.
- Understand the variety of services and solutions offered by Skyline Technologies. Work with business users to solve business issues and identify opportunities for improved business solutions.
- Ability to travel within a 1-hour radius of home office.
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
At Skyline Technologies, our work environment is designed to foster personal, professional, and corporate growth. Our distinctive culture promotes a healthy balance between family and professional life, provides educational and growth opportunities, and encourages teamwork and fun.
With a variety of careers in the IT field to offer, Skyline actively recruits and hires the best and brightest IT people around. Our associates are innovators, developers, and implementers who possess a great business sense as well as outstanding technical skills. If you’re a talented technical professional looking for a rewarding and challenging career, Skyline wants to hear from you!
Skyline Technologies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.