Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master
Locations: AppletonGreen BayMilwaukee
Were passionate about our associates. We look for special people to join our team. Given the work we do, naturally they tend to be very bright and highly imaginative. But we also look for people who are disciplined about their work, and committed to their professional growth. Who are collaborators and communicators, problem-solvers and opportunity-seizers. Who are engaging, fun, pleasant people with the integrity we value so highly.
Were looking for the needle in the haystack. We are GROWING and are in need of an amazing Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master!
As a Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master at Skyline you will:
- Demonstrate the company`s corporate values.
- Be responsible for front line contact with client representatives on all project related issues for entire life cycle for medium to large technology projects.
- Be responsible in managing overall implementation lifecycle of a project and its resources.
- Develop program/project/sprint plans, define resource loading, skill requirements, tracking milestones, and metrics as appropriate for the framework of the project.
- Be responsible for managing the project budget including managing of forecasts against actual, travel and expenses.
- Provide consultation based on best practice techniques in traditional and modern frameworks.
- Function in a light business or quality assurance analyst capacity as a secondary marketable skill.
- Provide role leadership, in the form of coaching/mentoring and standards enforcement for the project team. May be responsible for leading execution teams of 2-20 people depending on project size.
- Persuade others to reverse negative attitudes/behaviors. Maximize strengths/minimize limitations. Consolidate varied viewpoints/positions.
- Provide consultation on complex projects and be considered a top-level contributor/specialist.
- Work as a liaison between the client, business analyst, developers, and the executive management in delivering and communicating the desired client expectations.
- Have the ability to train and mentor mainstream IT concepts, technologies, and methods/frameworks.
- Other duties as assigned.
To be considered for the Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master role at Skyline you must, at a minimum:
- Possess a Bachelors degree in interrelated discipline plus 15 years of related project management experience. Experience working in a consulting company is a plus.
- Strong understanding and experience with project, program and portfolio management. Project Management certification (PMP) or Scrum Master Certification and prior consulting experience is a plus.
- Solid understanding of various methodologies & frameworks (PMBOK, Traditional, Agile, SCRUM). Experience with Agile projects is a must.
- Strong understanding and experience in budget development and management techniques.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Awareness of current and emerging technological development in software, web and mobile technologies.
- Highly effective oral and written communication and organization skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and associates at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to translate and work between traditional and modern frameworks while recommending the best approaches for the client.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team of professionals.
- Desire for continued education and certification as it relates to the position.
- Ability to challenge the status quo.
- Be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Develop and maintain effective and collaborative relationships.
- Be comfortable giving open feedback and having difficult conversations with associates or clients.
- Be comfortable receiving feedback and incorporating it into execution of your responsibilities.
- Understand the variety of services and solutions offered by Skyline Technologies. Work with business users to solve business issues and identify opportunities for improved business solutions.
- Ability to be flexible on type of assignment (industry, framework, team size, scope, length of assignment, and location).
- Ability to travel within a 1-hour radius of home office.
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
At Skyline Technologies, our work environment is designed to foster personal, professional, and corporate growth. Our distinctive culture promotes a healthy balance between family and professional life, provides educational and growth opportunities, and encourages teamwork and fun.
With a variety of careers in the IT field to offer, Skyline actively recruits and hires the best and brightest IT people around. Our associates are innovators, developers, and implementers who possess a great business sense as well as outstanding technical skills. If you’re a talented technical professional looking for a rewarding and challenging career, Skyline wants to hear from you!
Skyline Technologies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.