Sr. Web Developer/Software Engineer Kentico experience preferred We have an opportunity for an amazing Sr. Web Developer/Software Engineer Kentico experience preferred to join our growing team. AppletonGreen BayMilwaukee--> Click here to apply.
What your typical day looks like
What you will enjoy
- Provide exceptional service to clients by developing long-term customer relationships based on trust, open communication, delivery of results and mutual respect.
- Juggle multiple projects and design ideas effectively.
- Work closely with client teams and easily insert yourself into the process of designing integrated digital marketing solutions for clients.
- Work with the team to scope and estimate projects and gather requirements from clients.
- Provide analytical and technical expertise to clients and other Skyline associates across all levels of the organization to ensure the best quality and service. Must be comfortable with making recommendations and providing guidance.
- Perform design, development, testing, and deployment tasks as assigned by scrum master. Must also be able to execute independently. Completes all tasks to requirement, on-time and on-budget.
- Create effective, efficient designs that meet scheduled project requirements while employing the appropriate levels of technology available. Participates and, in some cases, leads design review sessions to ensure that designs meet requirements while employing the appropriate levels of technology
- Develop software from design and specifications while following all software coding and quality standards.
- Perform the required unit and system testing to insure a quality product. Assists in the user acceptance testing (UAT) process and address any issues that arise in UAT. Maintains all issues from testing using the appropriate issue tracking software.
- Troubleshoot technical problems that arise and provide recommendations for workable solutions.
- Lead a small to medium group of technical people in a given project.
- Develop the appropriate levels of documentation and provide input to documentation and training activities.
- Modify and maintains software that was developed by others.
- Responsible for ensuring that all project related assets are checked into the appropriate source control repository.
- Provide off-hour emergency support for client technology systems developed and/or serviced by the company, in the rare occurrence this need arises.
- Provide end-user support on services and products.
- Perform various administrative tasks including time recording, etc.
- Conduct research and development activities for clients. Collaboratively develop and demonstrate concepts to clients.
- Maintain knowledge of current trend and developments in the field by reading appropriate books, journals, blogs and other literature and attending related conferences and seminars.
Click here to apply
- Variety in your work with opportunities to expand your skillset
- Life-work balance and flexible hours
- Supportive leadership and team members
- Continuing education and networking opportunities
- Competitive benefits package
- A fun, supportive work environment with team engagements and family-friendly events
What we look for (minimum requirements)
Bonus if you
- Have a solid foundation in leveraging Microsoft based content management solutions and developing applications in the context of a content management solution.
- Ability to balance multiple projects while remaining focused on the needs of end users, clients and the Scrum Master.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team of technical professionals.
- Experience in programming utilizing C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET or equivalent languages.
- Experience in algorithm, data structure and object-oriented programming & methodology, and data modeling.
- Knowledge of SQL databases, XML & Web Services.
- A minimum of an Associates degree in Information Systems or other related technical discipline, plus 3-5 years of application development experience.
- Desire for continued education and certification as it relates to the position.
Click here to apply
- Have experience with Kentico, Sitecore, or Sitefinity
- Have experience working in a consulting company
- Have a Microsoft Certification
- Have experience working with Azure
Skyline is a place where people work better together. We look for people who are passionate about technology, do whats right, and care about others. Founded in 1992 as a tech staffing agency, weve grown beyond our roots and over the years evolved into a full-service IT consulting firm providing world-class solutions and consultative service to companies around the world.
Our associates are consultants who come to work each morning to support their communities by helping clients thrive in a rapidly transforming digital world. We exist to help businesses make better decisions, drive innovation, and convert ideas into great products and services. We do this to build a brighter future for our families and communities.
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
At Skyline Technologies, our work environment is designed to foster personal, professional, and corporate growth. Our distinctive culture promotes a healthy balance between family and professional life, provides educational and growth opportunities, and encourages teamwork and fun.
With a variety of careers in the IT field to offer, Skyline actively recruits and hires the best and brightest IT people around. Our associates are innovators, developers, and implementers who possess a great business sense as well as outstanding technical skills. If you’re a talented technical professional looking for a rewarding and challenging career, Skyline wants to hear from you!
Skyline Technologies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.