Job Title Technical Sales and Support Engineer
Location Wichita, KS
Job Type Full-Time Regular
As the manufacturer of the most advanced battery certified for aviation, were seeking an additional technical support engineer to meet the demands of our customers and continual growth. This individual is a key technical liaison representing True Blue Power products in support of pre-sales, integration, and post-sale activities. Activities include information exchange, analysis, developmental & integration testing, product troubleshooting & repair and training.
- Efficiently answer and solve customer technical inquiries regarding True Blue Power product and troubleshoot via telephone, email and onsite
- Generate technical proposals, analysis, compliance matrixs, white papers, and installation instructions
- Serve as the primary technical interface with respect to support of system integration & installation, troubleshooting and assisting in the repair return process
- Subject matter expert in True Blue Power products, features and capabilities for one or more product lines
- Assist in Root Cause and Corrective Action activities
- Actively participates in customer training and support projects
- Travel up to 15% to meet customer needs
Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or related engineering field from an accredited university, or equivalent technical degree combined with minimum 5 years of technical product development/technical support activities and experience in a customer support environment.
- 5+ years direct aviation experience required, preferably with exposure to aviation battery, starter/generator and power distribution/inverter/converter systems.
- Ability to read circuit diagrams.
- Knowledge of aviation certification requirements and disciplines such as DO-160, DO-254, DO-178, DO-311a as they relate to TSO, Type Certification or Supplemental Type Certification activities. Knowledge of FAA Special Conditions is a plus.
- Driven problem solver with proven success in technical trouble shooting with a sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a flexible, fast paced and challenging environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to different communication styles and personalities with professionalism and a high level of customer service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
How to Apply:
Summit Employment Professionals