See all jobs in Green Bay WI
Job Location: Green Bay, WI
Job Type: Full Time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform the Process Order Reconciliation Standard Operating Procedure for Electronic PI Sheet Process Orders
- Review Process Order exception messages and make appropriate changes so all exceptions are cleared.
- Verify Planned Output versus actual Output to assure they are within tolerance and take appropriate action if needed.
- Review materials, labor and machine inputs and outputs. Compare Planned to Actual and make appropriate changes if needed
- Responsible for reconciling dynamic warehouse bins for each process order. Make inventory adjustments as outlined in our standard operation procedures
- Close complete process order when reconciliation is complete.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) as it relates to Inventory Transactions, Procedures, Controls and Data Accuracy in our Business Software SAP
- Monitor consumption zone inventories, perform physical count if needed, and reconcile system to floor inventories.
- Coordinate quarterly cycle count of consumption zone inventories (coating materials, seals, desiccants, etc.) with warehouse personnel. Reconcile system to floor inventories.
- Monitor 999 storage type in SAP for all warehouses and work closely with warehouse personnel to investigate large variances and make adjustments within their security tolerance. Use sound judgment to make inventory decisions in line with Natures Way SOPs.
- Review and verify End of Batch Report for OTC relevant materials where end of lots do reconcile within tolerance. Lead investigation with discrepancies and forward to QA if needed.
- Review excess inventory, maintain Inventory Use Only sales order to drive new production/purchases. Investigate root causes of expired inventory and drive process changes to reduce future write-offs.
- Prepare and review Open Order Report daily.
- Collaborate with QA and process disposal notifications for materials that are damaged, expired, discontinued, or have quality issues. Create Transfer Orders to remove inventory from SAP.
- Monitor and prepare label version write-offs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive supply chain initiatives.
HOURS: Monday Friday, 8:00am 5:00pm in order to cover Operations 3rd and 1st shift. Occasional overtime is required.
This role has no supervisory responsibilities
- Strong analytical and data management skills strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to identify process improvement opportunities and develop recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid organizational skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 1 year experience performing cycle count reconciliation, inventory adjustments and overall inventory variances.
- 2-3 years experience in an inventory/manufacturing/distribution environment.
- Familiarity with inventory, warehouse operations and scheduling.
- Demonstrated familiarity with working in WMS/ERP programs.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
- SAP System Experience preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
APICS certification desired, but not required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information.
How to Apply:
Nature’s Way is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.