A Senior Systems Architect is responsible for supporting equipment in physical, virtualized, or hyper converged server environments; running Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems as well as mixed Linux based utilities and appliances. A Senior Systems Architect will also design, implement and support partial or full VDI implementations. They perform a wide variety of installation, configuration and upgrading of servers and related hardware and software in a LAN, WAN and distributed environments. A Senior System Architect provides investigation, diagnostic testing and repair/resolution of system, hardware, software and infrastructure.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete design, configuration, installation, and support of equipment in multiple types of server and cloud based environments to the specifications of client proposals.
- Troubleshoot and resolve server, and computer related issues when contacted by clients by providing both on-site and remote support.
- Maintaining software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance.
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives and timelines.
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors to provide technical assistance and support.
- Supervising the administration of systems and servers and related network equipment to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
- Complete time logs in Tigerpaw within 48 hours of completing tasks to ensure accurate and timely time tracking, project management and billing of customers.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
Technology Architects, Inc.