Warehouse Supervisor Job description:
- Achieve high levels of satisfaction through excellence in receiving, dispatching and assuring quality of goods.
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area.
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy.
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Maintains inventory by conducting periodic cycle counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Plan and co-ordinate the incoming goods and dispatch of items in a timely and efficient manner.
- Working closely with the Purchasing department to ensure adequate stock levels.
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments.
• Proven work experience as a warehouse/production/planning supervisor (in heavy manufacturing preferred)
• Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
• Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
• Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
• Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
How To Apply:
Virginia Transformer Corp offers a competitive benefits package. If you seek a challenge and opportunity in a fast paced growing company please send resume and wage history to:
Virginia Transformer Corp
Attn: Mudassar Mohsin, Human Resources
220 Glade View Drive NE
Roanoke, Virginia 24012
Virginia Transformer Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Females and Minorities are encouraged to Apply