Virginia Transformer Corp
Department: Finance Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Exempt Reports To: President
Amount of Travel Required: 0-10%
This position is the primary contact for customers after the sale and is responsible for the timely and successful recording and execution of all sales contracts for VTC products for all assigned markets, and the effective use of resources to ensure execution of those contracts, in accordance with the overall policies and objectives of the Company.
- Examine product performance requirements, delivery schedules, and estimates of costs of material, equipment and production to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Log/review/redline/negotiate terms & conditions and contracts including Master Agreements.
- Administration of bonds and insurance certifications.
- Coordinate liaison between sales and other sales-related areas, such as engineering, materials, and production.
- Track and record project milestones to ensure timely execution of contracts.
- Request or approve amendments to or extensions of contracts, as determined by supervisor.
- Advise other departments of contractual rights and obligations on a need-to-know basis.
- Act as liaison between the Company and any subcontractors as needed.
- Be involved in product service issues at selected customers within assigned markets to ensure proper customer satisfaction consistent with overall company objectives.
- Interpret and clarify customer specifications.
- Communicate regularly and consistently with Customer and Company Reps on the project status.
- Communicate regularly and consistently with the supervisor on all order status.
- Satisfy all work performance requirements as determined by supervisor, as well as all attendance guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
1. Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
2. Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
3. Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
4. Communication - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken and written word.
5. Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
6. Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
7. Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
8. Self Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
Associate’s degree in electrical engineering or electrical engineering technology, or equivalent experience.
- Five to seven years’ sales/contract administration. Experience in power or related industry highly preferred.
- Thorough industry knowledge and in-depth understanding of customer service practice within the power/electrical equipment marketplace.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- MS Office
- College-level instruction in business law, contract administration, legal administration or business management.
How To Apply:
Virginia Transformer Corp offers a competitive benefits package. If you seek a challenge and opportunity in a fast paced growing company please send resume and wage history to:
Virginia Transformer Corp
220 Glade View Drive NE
Roanoke, Virginia 24012
Virginia Transformer Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Females and Minorities are encouraged to Apply