Electrical Engineers (2 positions) and Mechanical Engineers (3 positions) are needed at our Rincon, GA location to design and develop the electromagnetic design used in the manufacture of large power transformers.
1. Looking to hire locally from Savannah, GA area.
2. Create the least cost design consistent with the past performance data, customer spec, internal and external standards
3. Participate in teams to develop design improvements
4. Learn how the design process works and then apply this knowledge to optimize the design by using computer software to do calculations
5. Work with sales, manufacturing, and materials personnel to solve issues and keep the process on schedule
6. Knowledge of electrical power systems will be helpful to understand the performance requirements of the transformer.
We are looking for candidates that have a stable work history and have a desire to grow and develop their career with us. Due to a variety of openings we are open to levels of education from a 2 yr degree to masters’ level, and experience from 2 yrs to 10 yrs.
How To Apply:
Virginia Transformer Corp offers a competitive benefits package. If you seek a challenge and opportunity in a fast paced growing company please send resume and wage history to:
Virginia Transformer Corp
Attn: Mudassar Mohsin, Human Resources
220 Glade View Drive NE
Roanoke, Virginia 24012
Virginia Transformer Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Females and Minorities are encouraged to Apply