This position is responsible for assuring that all on-site problems or questions regarding customer owned VTC products are addressed and resolved to the customer’s satisfaction. Responsibilities include: Performance of on-site field services (Installations, inspections, testing, training, maintenance, repair, refurbishing, retrofit, upgrades, etc.): Addressing and resolving customer inquires and complaints; Documenting service activities; coordinating the initiation, provision, and resolution of customer services by utilizing both commercial and in-house technical resources. Extensive travel may be required (domestic and international). Up to 90% Travel
1. 2 years direct transformer experience (or equivalent)
2. 2 years experience (or equivalent) in the operation and maintenance of all equipment & tools necessary for conducting on-site maintenance, testing & repairing of dry type & liquid filled transformers.
3. Ability to work independently
4. Good math, measurement, and analytical skills
5. Good oral and written communication skills
6. Good computer skills (Windows applications)
7. Valid driving license, good driving record, and ability to drive company owned vehicles on service calls as required.
8. Note: VTC management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties/specifications of this position at any time.
9. Valid passport
10. Up to 90% Travel
How To Apply:
Virginia Transformer Corp offers a competitive benefits package. If you seek a challenge and opportunity in a fast paced growing company please send resume and wage history to:
Virginia Transformer Corp
Attn: Mudassar Mohsin, Human Resources
220 Glade View Drive NE
Roanoke, Virginia 24012
Virginia Transformer Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Females and Minorities are encouraged to Apply