See all jobs in andover KS
Job Location: Andover, Kansas
Summary of Position:
Responsible for providing excellent marketing & product management support. Sends customer requested literature and other materials in a timely manner. Enters marketing information into company operating system, generates reports, assists with direct marketing campaigns, promotions, public relations, product development, product packaging, sales support, marketing materials and market research. Performs basic clerical and support activities. Ensures the Company’s professional reputation is maintained and projected.
Assumes responsibility for the accurate and efficient performance of all Marketing support functions.
- Enters marketing & product management information into company operating system accurately and timely. Includes the assigning of UPC’s and entering into operating system.
- Updates and maintains accurate and current product information (dimensions, container quantities, etc) on sales materials and in operating system..
- Responsible for collecting, moving and/or distributing product samples throughout the organization. This may require spending time in the warehouse and lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Responds to customer specific requests from Sales department in a timely manner.
- Assists with competitive shopping and maintenance of competitive matrix.
- Assists with coordinating brand activities related to launch and maintenance of the product line (packaging die lines, artwork, copy writing, collateral materials, website maintenance, sales bulletins, photography samples, etc.).
- Assists with completion of seasonal launch kits (updating presentation, costing in line rationale, etc).
- Coordinate with operations, sales and engineering for ECR/deviation completion.
- Manage and communicate customer specific requirements (SMU and DIR sku’s) related to packaging with brand department.
- Assists with packaging initiation and operating system set up/maintenance of new products and/or carry forward products for international product development.
- Manage and communicate customer specific direct import requirements related to factory audit and product testing activities with operations groups and direct to factory, when necessary.
- Labels, posts, and delivers mailings.
- Manages sales sample tracking with sales department.
- Assist with consumer service training for new products as well as respond to and follow up with customer/consumer service inquiries.
- Manages tradeshow preparation and assists during show.
- Coordinates PDP 6 meetings (scheduling, sample procurement, competing paperwork, etc)
Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining professional relations with internal and external customers.
- Resolves questions, requests, and problems promptly and courteously.
- Obtains and conveys information politely and promptly.
- Maintains and projects the Company’s professional reputation.
Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective working relations, communication, and coordination with Company personnel and management.
- Assists and supports personnel as needed.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Attends and participates in meetings as required.
Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-2 years prior work experience in a marketing or administrative role.
- Knowledge of consumer goods marketing and sales practices
- Basic knowledge of the product development cycle
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment.
- Ability to problem-solve and work within deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs regularly.
- Ability to proficiently operate computer applications including:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit resumes to:
Vornado Air, LLC
415 East 13th Street
Andover, KS 67002