Job Title: Lot Porter (Multiple Worksites - Pinellas )
Must have the following in order to apply:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- No minimum experience required.
- Must have a valid Florida driver's license
- Must follow written and verbal instructions.
- Able to work a flexible schedule and extended hours, as needed
- Must speak, read and write in English
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Operates vehicles with safe driving practices.
- Keeps used/new vehicle lot neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the used-vehicle manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Cleans interior and exterior of used vehicles, including the trunk, glove compartment, tires, windows, etc. as needed.
- Picks up vehicles from and delivers vehicles to customers or other dealerships as directed by management.
- Ensures cars are in proper working condition.
- Conducts weekly physical inventory and reports information to General Manager.
- Picks up parts from parts department.
- Performs light maintenance on vehicles as needed, i.e., replaces windshield wiper blades, repairs or changes tires, replenishes fluids, etc.
How To Apply:
Submit resume in Word format only.