Job Title: Sales (Product Specialist) (Multiple Worksites - Pinellas )
Must have the following in order to apply:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- No minimum experience required
- Manufacturer training or certification
- Must have a valid Florida driver's license
- Able to work a flexible schedule and extended hours, as needed
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Must speak, read and write in English
- Communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- One year of sales or customer service experience and/or training
- Knowledge of Internet, Windows and personal computers
- Satisfies the transportation needs of vehicle purchasers.
- Sells/leases and delivers the minimum number of units designated by store per month.
- Approaches, greets, and offers assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assists customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explains fully product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describes all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Offers test drives to all prospects. Follows dealership procedure to obtain proper identification from customer prior to test drive.
How To Apply:
Submit resume in Word format only.