Must have the following in order to apply:
- No minimum education or experience required
Criminal background check. Drug free workplace.
Responsible work processing emergency Food Stamp applications.
- Receive new application (image only) that is deemed eligible and process through the EFS system
- Receive application (image only) that was "rejected" by the original data entry operator and validate that the rejection reason is correct then process through the EFS system
- Mark those applications that were rejected for "no signature only" for review to have a letter sent to client rather than immediately rejecting
- Process paper applications (those that cannot be processed by image only) through the EFS system. Example: A letter was sent to the client because a signature was left off of the application. Said application was returned and needed to be processed
- Obtain data unavailable on application through various data sources: DMV, FLORIDA, EBT Unit, US Post Office website etc., as directed
- Contact client by telephone for missing information not available by data sources as directed then process completed applications
- If the client could not be contacted and data was unavailable through data sources, case was put into final "rejection" status with comments entered into the comment field
Will be discussed with applicant.
Submit resume via email. Applicants must register and post a current, up-to-date resume in the Employ Florida Marketplace.
In order to apply to this position, please click "How to apply for this job" located at the bottom of the job order page, and you will receive the employer contact information. Employer has indicated the means listed are the only means they will accept to apply.
Days & Hours:
Full Time position, 40 hours per week. Complete work schedule will be discussed with applicant
$18.00 per hour
How To Apply:
Submit resume in Word format only.