Must have the following in order to apply:
- No minimum education or experience required
Criminal background check. Drug free workplace.
Position reports to the eligibility worker supervisor. The eligibility worker completes the eligibility portion of the application process by reviewing the Food for Florida application with the applicant and completing the worksheet portion of the application. The Eligibility worker may also be designated to perform POS worker responsibilities.
- Interview applicant and evaluate the household's eligibility requirements
- Verify the identity of the applicant
- Check for complete and legible mailing address on application
- Ensure that applicant has listed themselves in part A, Household Member section
- Check for First Name, Last Name and Date of Birth for each household member listed
- Check for Applicant Signature and Date on application
- If an authorized representative is applying for others, ensure Part C of application is complete with Authorized Representative Name and Signature. Authorized Rep must also have ID of person for whom they are applying
- Complete worksheet portion of the application and sign
- Complete denial notice for ineligibles or direct the applicant with their application to the EBT worker if approved
- Place denied applications and denial notices in appropriate box for processing. These will be collected by Shipper / Batcher
- Elevate client issues to the supervisor
- Check client's identity by viewing Driver's License or Florida ID card
- Run card through POS devise. If approved direct client on to the EBT/QA worker. If alert is received, direct client to Customer Service representative (troubleshooter) to resolve issue
- Direct the applicant to the next step in the process
Will be discussed with applicant.
Submit resume via email. Applicants must register and post a current, up-to-date resume in the Employ Florida Marketplace.
In order to apply to this position, please click "How to apply for this job" located at the bottom of the job order page, and you will receive the employer contact information. Employer has indicated the means listed are the only means they will accept to apply.
Days & Hours:
Full Time position, 40 hours per week. Complete work schedule will be discussed with applicant
$18.00 per hour.
How To Apply:
Submit resume in Word format only.