Seasonal Team Truck Driver | Up to $12,000 Retention Bonus per Team-172354
Seasonal Team truck drivers receive among the highest compensation in the fleet and haul top-notch freight on some of our best lanes, with only an October-December commitment required. It`s a low-risk way to try Team driving with a big financial reward as the holiday retail season ramps up.
Seasonal Team driving jobs in our Van Truckload Division feature a predictable work schedule, up to $0.51 per mile* starting pay and 95% no-touch freight (mostly drop-and-hook). Teams average 5,200-5,500 miles per week with an 1,100-mile average length of haul, splitting the miles, not your pay, while enjoying the company of a partner.
Need a Team driving partner? No problem. Schneider offers a Team Matching Program to help you find one.
Have a qualified Team driving partner? Both of you need to apply.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants:
- Experienced Class A CDL Holders
- Current Team truck drivers
Seasonal Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $18,000 per quarter per driver*
- $6,000 retention bonus per driver paid out after 90 days of employment
- Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonus
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have hazmat endorsement
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Seasonal Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Seasonal Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Team Driving at Schneider
- 100% of Van Truckload Team trucks have automated transmissions, with an average age of 8 months
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- Team driver advisors, current or previous top-performing Schneider Teams, provide insights and tips
It’s all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by — safety, integrity, respect and excellence — Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
“It’s never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it.”
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus