Dedicated Truck Driver | $4,000 Sign-on Bonus | 3 Day Work Schedule | Sterling, IL-161015
This Dedicated part-time truck driver position features a 3 day work schedule with activity-based pay. You decide how much you earn and how often you are home. Dedicated truckers haul no-touch multi-stop loads for the world`s largest retailer, and benefit from consistent miles within a primary travel area of IL, IA and WI. It`s all about consistency when you join Schneider`s Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you`ll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Part-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Activity-based pay calculated by mileage and stops
- $4,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonus
- Flexible scheduling available
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- 100% no-touch freight
- Mobile communications platform - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging, GPS navigation, web browsing, text-to-voice features, a color touch screen and a pull-out keypad
- Company Facilities - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- No employment contract - we don`t lock you in, but you`ll want to stay
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver`s License (CDL)
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Live within 75 miles of Sterling, IL
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Dedicated:
Haul freight for one primary customer and enjoy consistent miles, consistent freight and consistent paychecks. There won`t be any unpleasant surprises for you, and your family and friends will love knowing they can count on you to get home when you say you will.
Hit the road about the same time each week, and it may even feel like home on the road. You`ll drive familiar routes, bump familiar docks and develop relationships with familiar people.
The great thing about being on a Dedicated account is that you get to know your shippers and your receivers. You get a good rapport with them. They know you; you get to know them. They know when you come in. A lot of them will call you by name. To me, that means a lot.€ - Steve Creighton
Join one of the top trucking companies in Illinois. Call 800-447-7433 for more information!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 4000