Over-the-Road (OTR) Tanker Truck Driver | Up to $4,000 Sign-on Bonus | New Pay Increase | Mobile, AL-150888
Over-the-Road (OTR) Tanker CDL truck drivers travel the country and earn up to $0.52 per mile* (up to $72,000 per year with accessorial pay and a new pay increase). OTR Tanker drivers also have a flexible time off program with six days off each month. Schneider provides industry-leading paid training to all Tanker drivers - no tanker experience required.
Schneider Tanker truckers specialize in the safe transfer of bulk liquid chemicals with 2/3 of them non-hazardous. Advance your career by becoming part of Schneider`s elite group of Tanker drivers, enjoying consistent advancement opportunities. Enjoy a small-company feel and large-company benefits when you start your career as an OTR Tanker driver today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Alabama Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $0.52 per mile*
- Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonus
- Up to $72,000 per year* with average 15% of pay from accessorials
- $4,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $3,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Loading and unloading pay
- 100% hazmat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt*Based on CDL driver experience
Over-the-Road Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Schneider paid CDL training program option for those starting a driving career
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Alabama Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver`s License (CDL)
- Live within 200 miles of Mobile, AL and live in Alabama, Florida or Georgia
- Tanker endorsements required at time of hire
- Hazmat endorsement required within 60 days of hire
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) preferred before hire. Required to start process within 60 days of hire.
More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- Average fleet age is two years old with 51% automated transmissions
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, expedite access, locate equipment and more
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support to keep you moving
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Learn more about Schneider`s Tanker division
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider, but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It`s why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info, but we live it.€
Join one of the top trucking companies in Alabama. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming an Over-the-Road Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 4000