Regional Tanker Truck Driver | Up to $7,500 Sign-on Bonus | New Pay Increase | Columbus, GA-153162
Up to $0.51 per mile* (up to $57,000 per year with accessorial pay and a new pay increase) and weekly home time - that`s what Regional Tanker truck drivers can expect at Schneider. CDL truckers in Schneider`s Tanker division safely haul bulk liquid chemicals - 2/3 of which are non-hazardous - and enjoy the industry`s leading paid tanker training. If you`re ready to join Schneider`s elite team of Tanker drivers, apply today and you`ll be well on your way to enjoying a small-company feel with large-company benefits.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Georgia Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $0.51 per mile*
- Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonus
- Up to $57,000 per year* with average 25% of pay from accessorials
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Loading and unloading pay
- 100% hazmat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt*Based on CDL driver experience
Regional Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Schneider paid CDL training program option for those starting a driving career
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Georgia Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver`s License (CDL)
- Live within 100 miles of Columbus, GA and live in Georgia or Alabama
- Tanker endorsements required at time of hire as a CDL driver
- Hazmat endorsements required within 60 days of hire
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) preferred before hire. Required to start process within 60 days of hire.
More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- Average fleet age is two years old with 51% automated transmissions
- Low driver-to-leader ratios individualized to better ensure you`re moving and productive
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support to keep you moving
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, expedite access, locate equipment and more
- Learn more about Schneider`s Tanker division
You can be an unappreciated steering wheel holder just about anywhere. Or you can drive with a carrier that cares about your safety, respects your time and wants you to be happy. Schneider has put drivers first for more than 80 years. Find your happiness with us this year.
This is what makes me happy. I get to see the country, I never have to wear formal dress clothes to work again and my job is constantly teaching me new things and introducing me to new people.€
Join one of the top trucking companies in Georgia. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 7500