This Dedicated truck driver position features home time throughout the week, up to $59,000 per year* and a predictable work schedule. You`ll haul 100% no-touch freight and average between 2,000-2,200 miles per week. You will haul freight from a distribution center in the greater Birmingham, AL area and deliver to stores in Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi and Tennessee. It`s all about consistency when you join Schneider`s Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you`ll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career! Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Truck Driver Pay & BenefitsFull-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
*Based on CDL driver experience and location
- Up to $59,000 per year*
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $1,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Mileage and accessorial pay
- Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonus
- Home multiple times per week
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- 100% no-touch freight
- Mobile communications platform - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging, GPS navigation, web browsing, text-to-voice features, a color touch screen and a pull-out keypad
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,266 per month)
- No employment contract - we don`t lock you in, but you`ll want to stay
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver`s License (CDL)
- Live within 75 miles of McCalla, AL
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Dedicated:
Haul freight for one primary customer and enjoy consistent miles, consistent freight and consistent paychecks. There won`t be any unpleasant surprises for you, and your family and friends will love knowing they can count on you to get home when you say you will.
Hit the road about the same time each week, and it may even feel like home on the road. You`ll drive familiar routes, bump familiar docks and develop relationships with familiar people.
The great thing about being on a Dedicated account is that you get to know your shippers and your receivers. You get a good rapport with them. They know you; you get to know them. They know when you come in. A lot of them will call you by name. To me, that means a lot.€ - Steve Creighton
Join one of the top trucking companies in Alabama. Call 800-447-7433 for more information!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000