This Dedicated Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) truck driver position features earnings up to $0.43 per mile*, 10-14 days out with 2 days at home and a predictable work schedule. Truckers will drive Dedicated lanes east of the Mississippi River. It`s all about consistency when you join Schneider`s Dedicated division. By pulling freight on regular lanes, you`ll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your LTL trucking career in Schneider’s Dedicated division today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Dalton Dedicated LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $62,000 per year*
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Eligible for monthly safety and fuel bonuses
- Stop-off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated LTL Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience program
Dalton Dedicated LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 100 miles of Dalton, GA
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated LTL Driving at Schneider
- Average fleet age less than 2.5 years, all new trucks with automated transmissions
- An industry-leading, year-round freight base with over 20 Dedicated LTL terminals
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract — we don’t lock you in, but you’ll want to stay
- Learn more about LTL driving
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It’s all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You’ll be treated right from the moment you apply.
“I’m not a number at Schneider. I’m a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot.”
Join one of the top trucking companies in Georgia. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 7500