Regional Intermodal truck drivers enjoy weekly time at home and earn up to $65,000 per year*. That great combination of home time and pay is possible by hauling 95% no-touch freight in and out of the rail yards within 300 miles of Jacksonville, FL. Learn more about this CDL driving job and apply to be Schneider`s next great Regional Intermodal driver!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Jacksonville Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $65,000 per year*
- Driver performance bonus paid out weekly - 86% of fleet recieves bonus
Based on CDL driver experience*
Regional Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Jacksonville Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver`s License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Jacksonville, FL
- Hazmat endorsements required at time of hire
- Tanker endorsements required at time of hire
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, over 85% automated transmissions
- Company-owned chassis to increase productivity and lesson time spent at the rail yard
- Onsite, individual leaders and dispatch with low driver-to-leader ratios to better ensure you`re moving and productive
- Only Intermodal provider in North America with 100% fleet coverage of container-tracking technology and cargo-sensing capabilities
- Mobile apps to easily locate equipment, increase productivity and expedite access to company and rail facilities
- Learn more about Schneider`s Intermodal division
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider, but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It`s why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
"I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info, but we live it."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Florida. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus