Team truck driver compensation is among the highest in Schneider`s fleet. Earn up to $0.56 per mile* starting pay. Truckers will average 5,000-6,000 miles per week (choose more or less) and 1,100 miles per haul. In Schneider`s Van Truckload division, Team drivers haul 95% no-touch freight (most loads are drop-and-hook) on a predictable work schedule. With the wheels always turning as a Schneider Team trucker, you`ll rack up more miles and money than solo drivers, while enjoying the company of a partner. Split your miles, not your pay, as you launch your Team trucking career today in Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri or Ohio.
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how here or give us a call today.
Looking for a Team truck driving partner? Schneider`s Team Matching Program can help you find one.
Bringing a qualified Team driving partner with you? You`ll both need to apply.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants
- All Class A CDL holders
- Current team truck drivers
Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri and Ohio Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $72,000 per year* with a new pay increase
- $10,000 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- $7,500 sign-on bonus per inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly per driver
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have hazmat endorsement
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri and Ohio Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver`s License (CDL)
- Live within Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri or Ohio
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Team Driving at Schneider
- 100% Van Truckload Team trucks have automated transmissions, with an average age of 8 months
- Team driver advisors, current or previous top-performing Schneider Teams, provide insights and tips
- Learn more about Team driving