Are you a motivated, focused and eager leader looking for an opportunity where you can make a difference from day one? Then we want you! Heres a few reasons to consider Shearers Snacks:
- Be a part of a company experiencing exciting, sustainable growth
- Experience company-wide spirit of teamwork and support
- Have immediate impact in your role
- Be heard and counted at the table
- Experience a culture of giving back
- Have an integral role in creating well-loved products
- Advance your career with an organization that prides itself on being the world's "go to manufacturer" for snack foods
You might not have heard of us, but youve certainly tasted our snacks! In fact, were the largest producer of the private label snacks America loves and the largest producer of kettle cooked chips in the world!
As an experienced practitioner of continuous improvement methods within the Shearers Perfection System, this individual will model and teach the necessary systems and behaviors required to implement Daily Equipment Care (Total Productive Maintenance Autonomous Maintenance) across all Shearers Manufacturing platforms.This leader will coach and mentor through a high degree of on-site interaction with an emphasis on production floor adoption of TPM tools and behaviors aimed at improving key performance metrics.Additionally, this individual will provide leadership to one or two corporate SPS pillars and own corresponding reporting and tracking systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support a culture of accountability and team work at assigned location(s) by assisting with the achievement of individual and team metrics in the areas of:
- Production attainment
- Associate relations and retention
- Labor and material variances
- Lead effective change management.
- Solve complex problems to root cause through formal methodology application and coach/train others to do the same.
- Act as an internal consultant for location(s) by leading, defining, and developing Daily Equipment Care activities.
- Champion loss elimination through capability building and on the floor experiences.
- Work closely with all functions to achieve lowest possible down time and efficient use of plant and equipment.
- Coordinate with external resources to improve current CI systems.
- Share current CI best practices across the entire network.
- Develop network CI and Operational Leaders.
- Develop standardized work and implement at all levels of the organization.
- Leverage regional networks.
- Lead CI activities as a network pillar member and tool owner.
- Four year degree in a related, business or technical field such as food science, operations management, engineering, or the equivalent in experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in production management or supervision, preferably in the food processing industry.
- Demonstrated successful performance in positions of increasing responsibility within Manufacturing/Operations (preferred previous Operations and CI experience)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Effective mechanical aptitude.
- Demonstrated coaching effectiveness & ability to inspire change.
- Ability to work a varied schedule across entire network.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.