See all jobs in Columbus OH
Job Location: Columbus, OH
Engineering Manager Automotive
Location: Columbus, OH
50nmiles south of Columbus
Salary: $100,000.00 - $125,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Interview Exp: Yes
Relo Exp: Yes
Competitors: Eaton, Bosch, Arvin Meritor, Parker Hannifin, etc...
PROCESS: Fast pace assembly, and QA
Leading manufacturers of metal related automotive parts
Position due to tremendous growth.
Position: Engineering Manager Automotive
Location: 50 miles South of Columbus, OH
- The Engineering Manager will be responsible for the Engineering manufacturing process, process, QA, product run time, machines, etc.
- In particular, the Engineering Manager will provide effective leadership ensuring the facility provides for a safe, effective, and efficient environment for all employees, vendors and contractors.
- Manager may contribute to hiring related staff
Required Skills and Experiences:
- 9+ years supervisory experience in Automotive Engineering Management.
- Experience with metal related processes such as weld, stamping, maintenance, QA, and facilities management associated with the manufacturing operations
- Knowledge of project management, procurement and contract management along with electrical, electronic, and mechanical systems.
- Experience with Automotive TS-16949 / ISO regulations.
- Bachelors degree preferably in Engineering.
- Great communicator who can engender trust and a can-do positive environment
- Must have Automotive manufacturing
- Must show strong Engineering management track record
The position offers excellent pay and benefits and is targeting candidates who want to grow for future promotion and relocation
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.