Senior C++ Software Engineer, Chicago Prop Trading Team
We are looking for outstanding Senior Software Engineers with an expertise in C++. You will be joining one of our software development teams to help build low latency trading applications.
To qualify for this role, you:
- Have significant experience developing high-availability systems in C++ and Python with very tight resource/latency constraints
- A background in multi-threaded programming and a strong understanding of hardware/software interaction
- Are comfortable working under the hood and you are quite skilled in performance tuning (applications, Linux, socket I/O, etc.) and troubleshooting
- Experience working with C++ libraries like STL and Boost
- Are up to date on the C++0x/11 standards and have opinions about them
- Have worked on challenging projects that involved things like building a custom compiler, writing a matching engine, or working with large amounts of data in real time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working in the trading industry or another ultra-low latency sensitive business that involves solving remarkably complex problems
- Experience working with Research teams and Quants
- Eull lifecycle software development utilizing exotic hardware/software architectures for ultra-low latency trading systems
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.