Job Location: Wyoming, MI
Job Summary:The Maintenance Manager is responsible for leading, developing, managing and executing all aspects for maintenance with customers, suppliers, local and corporate-wide employees and the manufacturing staff. The incumbent is also responsible for the supervising, training and mentoring members of the Maintenance department. This position exists to ensure the production equipment is properly maintained in order to produce and package all products.
- Bachelors degree in business/technical-related field is required.
- Five (5) Seven (7) years of related work experience, including experience managing and leading a Maintenance department in the Food Industry.
- Must be detailed-oriented, have strong self-confidence and leadership skills and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience with SAP and EAM.
This job offers the following
- Outstanding opportunities with world-class organization.
- Excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Opportunity for career advancement.
Essential Skills for Success:
Consider This Before Applying:
- Innovator and leader in change.
- Promote and utilize others talents.
- Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
- Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal efforts.
- Leadership style yields influence and trust. Youre not just the boss.
- Achieves results.
- Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
- Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
- Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.