See all jobs in Columbus OH
Job Location: Columbus, OH
Our client is looking for a driven hands on Maintenance Supervisor/Manager who is a strong collaborative leader and has extensive hydraulic, electrical and gas combustion experience. Relay Logic and PLC Control troubleshooting a must TPM and additional experience as outlined below.The appropriate candidate for this position is a dynamic results oriented team player who is self-starting, flexible, and strongly motivated to succeed and deliver and can communicate with all levels of the organization. Company is growth minded and has been upgrading most of its processing equipment and improving manufacturing processes.
EDUCATION:AA degree or 4 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 4+years of Maintenance experience in aheavy manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a leadership rolemanaging people
- MUST HAVE:
- Some PLC Controls Troubleshooting experience
- Extensive Hydraulics and Pneumatics experience
- Experience withAC/DC Drives, Electronic Control Systems, 3-phased power and motor controls
- Experience with TPM, ability to improve equipment reliability and minimize downtime.
- 5+ years of experience with budgets and managing capital projects.
- Excellent communication,organizational, interpersonal skills required.
- Very energetic and a people person.
- Must have strong problem solving skills -Must think well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Be professional and have good organizational skills. Strong collaborative leadership experience.
- Desire to do what it takes to get the job done.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES include:
- Provide leadership, job specific training and direction to staff of skilled maintenance personnel
- Develop, coordinate and manage all facility and machinery maintenance, preventative maintenance programs and activities
- Ensure plant meets all safety, quality and environmental requirements
- Develops and implements maintenance strategies to improve equipment reliability and minimize unplanned downtime
- Plans maintenance operations, establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing equipment repairs, improvements, and preventive maintenance
- Reviews operational schedules and coordinates maintenance activities to ensure production and quality of products meet both internal and external customer specifications.
- Reviews production and operating reports and resolves operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Inspects machines and equipment to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization
- Develops or revises standard operational and work practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with standards
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.