See all jobs in Athens GA
Job Location: Athens, GA
This is a fantastic opportunity with a world-class organization. We're looking for a few outstanding individuals who find genuine fulfillment by the successes in their work.
Food Quality Assurance Manager
similar job titles: QA Manager, QC Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Control Manager, Food Safety Manager
Job Summary:Food quality assurance managers are responsible for ensuring that food products meet standards set by both their companies and regulatory authorities. They may develop and review quality and safety policies and manage audits by third-party inspectors. Managers may train quality assurance employees and oversee manufacturing and production processes.
- Bachelors degree in business/technical-related field is required.
- Five (5) Seven (7) years of related work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge and experience with USDA regulations and GMP requirements.
- Experience in HACCP and SSOP plans.
- Must be able to work varying days (including occasional weekends) and shifts in order to meet deadlines.
This job offers the following
- Outstanding opportunities with a world-class organization.
- Excellent benefits, including:
- Opportunity for career advancement.
- 20% bonus potential.
Essential Skills for Success:
Consider This Before Applying:
- Innovator and leader in change.
- Promote and utilize others talents.
- Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
- Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal efforts.
- Leadership style yields influence and trust. Youre not just the boss.
- Achieves results.
If you meet the requirements, please apply. We will review your resume as soon as possible and will get back to you.
- Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
- Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
- Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.