See all jobs in Goshen IN
Job Location: Goshen, IN
Are you a Plant Superintendent looking for an excellent opportunity with a global company?
What Youll Do:
As a Plant Superintendent, you will be responsible for managing the productivity, quality, and output of 3 shifts as well as providing leadership, enhancing processes, and ensuring the production schedule is executed efficiently to meet deadlines.
Your Accountabilities In The Role:
- You will manage the productivity of the teams to continually expand and meet the quality and output goals for the respective area, involving 3 shifts.
- You will provide leadership to respective team members to help remove obstacles, motivate, and engage toward department goals and continually develop team members for on-going growth.
- You will ensure continuous process improvement by utilizing Lean Manufacturing Techniques.
- You will execute the production schedule in a way that ensures your team members are able to meet deadlines.
- You will initiate, justify, and manage any capital expense projects.
What We Offer:
- Education: Bachelors Degree in Business, Operations, or similar area; or the equivalent in education and experience combined
- Experience: 2-5 years of direct supervising in an operations environment. Green Belt in Six Sigma and/or some familiarity with Lean Manufacturing is preferred
- Functional Skills: Leadership/supervisory experience, managing KPIs and Lean projects, developing/mentoring/coaching others, planning and organizing, as well as managing schedules and output goals. Capital expense experience preferred but not required.
- Technology Skills: Assembly and injection molding production experience is preferred with intermediate PC skills
- Other Behaviors: Punctual, takes initiative, passionate about working in a team setting, ability to collaborate with peers (one of 4 superintendents) in a united fashion on policies, practices, and meeting shared goals
- Culture Match: Requires a person that can balance being accountable for high-standard goals in a fast paced manufacturing environment and providing a customer focused approach with their internal & external customers
- Exciting innovative, collaborative, and family-oriented work environment with flexible work/life balance schedules
- Challenging and progressive career development
- Competitive salaries
- Profit Sharing, Holiday Bonus & 401k
- Excellent Comprehensive Health & Wellness programs
- Best practice PTO policies and paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement & Dependent Scholarship Program
- Open communication, recognition programs, and team-building events
- And much more to motivated, results-oriented individuals who want to make a real difference in their community and role!
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.