- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related areas.
- Proficient in software programming languages such as C and C++
- Desirable experience in scripting languages like Phyton
- Knowledgeable in the software development process.
- Minimum of 7 years applicable experience in automotive environment.
- Experience with design specifications and detailed software documentation
- Working knowledge of debuggers and emulation tools, CAN interface tools and other serial communication interfaces.
- Experience interfacing with customers
- Ability to work independently under stress conditions with minimal direction
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.