See all jobs in Jacksonville FL
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL
Plant Engineer Heavy Industry
Our client is looking for a Plant Engineer, that enjoys spending time on the shop floor, has proven experience with Lean Manufacturing, has a lot of experience with Project Management, managing Capital Projects, managing Contractors and more for their plant in St. Augustine, FL. Great company to work for, beautiful place to live, career growth opportunities and good benefits.
KEY REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
EDUCATION:BSME or BSEE
- 5+ years of experience in heavy industrial manufacturing environment
- 5+ years of Project Management and Lean Manufacturing experience
- 5+ years of experience in process reliability methods and principles and team based problem solving.
- 5+ years of experience coordinating andmanaging contractors and capital projects
- AutoCad experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in and through teams, with all levels of the workforce.
- An effective trainer and presenter with a people focus.
- Team player
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Organized / Self-starter
- Adaptable to change
- Results oriented
- Experience with projects design and implementation
- Understanding of prints
- Understanding of basic equipment fabrication processes
- Ability to think outside of how things are currently done
- Travel: 10%
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE**:
** These are generally duties considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job as identified, and shall not be considered as the detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent
- Drive continuous improvement and benchmarking related to maintenance/equipment processes for improved productivity, quality, safety and profitability.
- Design and implement projects to develop efficient processing of product while encompassing safety, quality,
- Train operators, supervisors, managers, and leads in reliability-best practices and foster continuous improvement throughout the network operations.
- Conducts continuous search of new materials, processes and procedures to enhance and improve the productivity of the plant.
- Over 50% of daily time in job is spent on the manufacturing floor with hands on improvement
- Confers with management, production and marketing staff to determine engineering feasibility, cost effectiveness, and customer demand for new and existing products
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.